UVeye is looking for a DevOps Engineer, to join its R&D department. In this position, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining various builds, installers and the deployment of the company's products. You will be responsible for the company's testing and integration labs, product's network topologies, GPU’s virtualization solutions and the Continuous Integration vision of the company.
- Full ownership of product’s CI/CD process, architecture, tools and technologies
- Develop build packages for cloud and on-prem environment.
- Maintain QA and Development environments.
- Serve as an expert on our system’s installation for debugging purposes.
- At least 3 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- Experience building and maintaining CI/CD processes; working cross-development teams and with different build structures (such as python, node, angular, C++).
- At least 5 years of experience with Linux.
- Experience with Bash and python scripts.
- Experience with build and deployment pipeline tools, such as: Git, Bitbucket, Nexus, or similar.
- Ability to deal with complex configurations.
- Experience with Docker and Docker Swarm/Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with distributed storage systems (such as: S3, minio).
- Experience with Configuration Management and automation Tools such as: Ansible, Chef, and Terraform.
- Sysadmin experience with Linux and cloud providers (AWS, gcp, Azure).
- Excellent Hebrew and English.
Advantages - experience with:
- Monitoring with prometheus/sensu or similar.
- Log analytics with ElasticSearch or similar.