We are looking for talented Automation Engineer to focus on the Back-End parts of our product and be part of our super-strong technology team. As an Automation Engineer at UVeye you will be responsible for the design and development of automation framework and tests for our Back-End part. You will establish our Automation almost from scratch.
- Develop end-to-end functional and performance tests in a distributed system scenario
- Develop tests ranging from fault injection to customer workload automation or simulation.
- Build development and testing infrastructure.
- Investigate, develop, and maintain the overall automated testing infrastructure
- Develop automation APIs and device abstraction layer software
- Analyze failed tests and manage defects using the bug reporting tools.